Post Name: Cutting In-Charge (Male 2 No’s)
Qualification: Dip Textile / B Tech Textile
Experience: At least 8-10 yrs as a Cutting in charge / Cutting Manager
Nature of Work:
- Ensuring that the cutting facility is effectively managed to make the cut panels of the right quality and quantity meet the requirements of the production.
- Ensuring that high productivity is maintained by the optimum utilization of material.
- Prioritizing requirements, prepare cutting plan and daily spreading plan to ensure efficient use of the cutting capacity, based on the received production orders.
- Supervising and shift in charges are ensuring that all relevant cutting information (Quality reports) are updated and maintained as required and ensuring the availability of information.
- Attending weekly planning and pre-production meetings to understand the critical technical and quality issues, to educate the subordinates on necessary precautionary measures.
- Monitoring a stock of consumables, spare parts and accessories required for cutting equipment and coordinating their purchase with the purchasing executive to ensure that the adequate stocks are maintained for uninterrupted operation.
- Coordinating with the machine supplier and (spreader & cutter machine) adhering to the service contract on all aspects related to the maintenance of the machine to ensure an uninterrupted operation of the machine.
- Monitoring the cutting of panels for printing to ensure the right quantity of panels are shrunk- wrapped, packed and dispatched and on receipt of the printed panels, monitoring the inspection of the same to ensure that the quality standards are maintained.
- Ensuring that safety procedures are adopted and that the workers are properly attired as per factory requirements.
Salary: 45000 - 50000
For Attending Interview Contact: 75581 17222 / 96771 53222 (Available only at 10.30 am - 5.00 pm)