Post Name: ETP cum RO Plant Operator (Male - 2 Nos)
Qualification : B.Sc (Chemistry) / M.Sc (Chemistry) Or B.Sc (Biochemistry)
Experience: At-least 2-3 Years experience as a RO Plant Operator
Nature Of Work:
- Perform all aspects of sampling, monitoring and testing required to maintain compliance with Federal State and Local regulations governing the wastewater treatment process, and storm water and sludge management Assist with the installation and inspection of new sewer lines and services.
- Perform the installation, maintenance and repair of the physical plant and pump stations and all of their components.
- During the Chief Operator’s absence, act as the Department’s representative to the public.
- Assist in the performance of regular and unscheduled maintenance and repairs on all plant equipment and machinery.
- On call to respond to emergencies and breakdowns at the plant and pump stations.
- Conduct the necessary weekend checks of the treatment plant on a rotating basis.
- Perform all work in conformance to Occupational Safety and Health Act regulations.
- Maintain open communications with the Chief Operator regarding the treatment process and pump stations operation and malfunctions, as well as make recommendations for repairs and improvements to these systems.
Timings:9.00 am to 7.00 pm
Salary : 15,000 (Increases Based upon Experience)
Work Location: Erode
For Attending Interview contact: 7558113222 / 7558116222