Language proficiency : Tamil & English
- To set appointments and meetings for the Director as requested including regular one to one meetings with the Director of Facilities and his/her direct reports.
- To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations and taking minutes during the Review meetings and further follow ups for reports to Director.
- To liaise effectively with internal divisions/departments and external organisations on behalf of the Director of Facilities.
- To advise the Director of impending Daily, Weekly and Monthly schedules / deadlines for both internal and external commitments and eg. Reports, Presentations, Conferences, Projects.
- To ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the Directors office.
- To plan and implement hospitality arrangements for the Director, includingprovision of hospitality for visitors.
- Have tomaintain confidential and efficient filing system for the Director and his offices.
- To organise travel arrangements for the Director of Facilities.
- To execute any other duties appropriate to the grade as directed by the Director or his nominated deputy.
- Prefer candidates having Excellent Communication Skills both Verbal & written.
- Prefer candidates Willing to Handle their whole Team
Salary : 15,000 (Increases based upon Experience)
Location : Erode