Post Name: Bike Mechanic (Male - 10 Nos)
Qualification: Any Degree Or Diploma
Nature Of Work
- Dismantle engines and repair or replace defective parts, such as magnetos, carburetors, and generators.
- Remove cylinder heads, grind valves, and scrape off carbon, and replace defective valves, pistons, cylinders and rings, using hand tools and power tools.
- Job Satisfaction - One Secret To Achieving It
- Hammer out dents and bends in frames, weld tears and breaks; then reassemble frames and reinstall engines.
- Repair or replace other parts, such as headlights, horns, handlebar controls, gasoline and oil tanks, starters, and mufflers.
- Repair and adjust motorcycle sub assemblies such as forks, transmissions, brakes, and drive chains, according to specifications.
- Replace defective parts, using hand tools, arbor presses, flexible power presses, or power tools
Salary: 7000 - 8000 + Incentives
Timings: 9.30 Am - 6.30 Pm
JOB CODE : BOOM240
For Attending Interview Contact : 7558116222 / 7558113222