2) Remove cylinder heads, grind valves, and scrape off carbon, and replace defective valves, pistons, cylinders and rings, using hand tools and power tools.
Job Satisfaction - One Secret To Achieving It
3) Hammer out dents and bends in frames, weld tears and breaks; then reassemble frames and reinstall engines.
4) Repair or replace other parts, such as headlights, horns, handlebar controls, gasoline and oil tanks, starters, and mufflers.
5) Repair and adjust motorcycle sub assemblies such as forks, transmissions, brakes, and drive chains, according to specifications.
6) Replace defective parts, using hand tools, arbor presses, flexible power presses, or power tools.
Experience : 2 - 3 Years (Freshers Also Eligible)