Job Opportunities For Mechanical Graduates!!
Post Name: Woven Machine Operator (Male Only Preferable)
Qualification : B.E(Mech) OR DME
Nature Of Work:
- Read, analyze, and follow blueprint and sketch designs (including computer-aided design (CAD) and/or computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) files)
- Set-up, calibrate, maintain, and repair machinery and machine tools as needed
- Align and place tools, cutters, guides, and stops correctly in machine
- Ensure machine parts are made to correct specifications by reading design manuals, blueprints, sketches, etc.
- Operate manual machinery and oversee automated machines
- Run test products to ensure quality and accuracy of production meets the set standard
- Place and secure mobile fixtures and materials onto machine
- Oversee machines, belts, any moving pieces, etc. during the production process and adjust speed and/or movements as needed
- Observe and monitor input/output, accuracy, and efficiency of machine
- Finish pieces by grinding, smoothing or shaping as necessary
- Keep a daily activity log of production notes (including totals, defects etc.)
- Follow state health and safety regulations by wearing required equipment and protection as needed
- Present finished pieces to management for review or customers for purchase
- Dispose of and/or recycle any waste in line with company and state environmental policy
Timings: 9 am to 7.00 pm
Salary : 10,000 (Increases Based upon Experience)
Work Location: Thirupur
For Attending Interview contact: 7373095959 / 7558119222 / 7558116222.